Licensed Illinois Public Adjuster
For important application information, please see:
Questions regarding the submission of PA contracts and the approval process please e-mail:
- How to become an Illinois Public Adjuster (Cover Letter)
- Public Adjuster License Application
- Public Adjuster Renewal Application
- Public Adjuster Business Entity Application
- Public Adjuster Business Entity Renewal Application
- Public Adjuster Bond
- Administrative Code, PART 3118 (Reference)
- INSURANCE(215 ILCS 5/) Illinois Insurance Code. (Reference)
- Live Scan Vendor List
- Finger Print Information Word Document
- Finger Print Consent Form Word Document
- Information for PADJ 2013 Renewals Word Document
Public adjuster forms and disclosures that substantially satisfy applicable legal requirements:
To assist Public Adjusters and Public Adjuster Business Entities licensed in Illinois, the Department has developed a Public Adjuster Contract template for each individual and business entity use. This contract template will meet statutory requirements needed to obtain approval by the Department.
To assist Public Adjusters and Public Adjuster Business Entities licensed in Illinois, the Department has developed a Public Adjuster Contract Checklist for each individual and business entity use as a guide to help facilitate the approval process of the Public Adjuster Contract.
Disclosure to the Insured (signed and dated)
Publications hosted at Pearson Vue's Website:
The handbook describes how, when and where to apply for the producer examination.